15 L Water Sealing Alembic Still System & Refining Lentil
Premium Model manufactured with:
- Lid and copper pot with water sealing technique;
- Copper sieve plate (around 20mm height from floor level);
- Copper refining lentil and extension pipe (when lentil is in use);
- Condensing recipient equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
- Brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
- All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
- Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labor and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
- We stand out because you can be assured that our products, as well as the materials we use in the manufacturing process are completely safe, tested, certified and lead free;
- These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 15 L
- 1.3 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 10.4 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 840 mm x 800 mm x 380 mm