Premium Model manufactured with:
* Lid and copper pot with water sealing technique;
* Copper sieve plate (around 20mm height from floor level);
* Copper refining lentil and extension pipe (when lentil is in use);
* Condensing recipient equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
* Brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
* All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
* Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labor and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||840 mm x 800 mm x 380 mm|
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.