Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The Sale Contract made by you on-line with Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda, (hereafter referred to as 'The Company') incorporates these terms and conditions which will prevail over any and all terms and conditions, proposed by the customer.
2. Do not proceed with your purchase until you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. The buyer must totally agree with the Disclaiming Policy before purchasing any of the products contained on this site.
3. The contract will not be concluded until we have verified your order details and in case of improper verification we reserve the right to terminate your account.
4. Payment will be taken in full at the time of order.
5. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website; however some details on the site may change from time to time. We will use our best endeavours to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
6. All prices are temporary and may be altered as per the need of The Company due to inflation and increases in the price of raw material based on the metal stock exchange market.
7. Product supplied may differ somewhat from those on display or advertised. As most of our products are hand beaten by different artisans there may be slight variations in capacity and dimensions. The dimensions and capacities stated are approximate and may not accurately reflect those of the actual product; this should be taken into consideration prior to placing your order. Images and Specifications are for illustrative purposes only.
8. The Company may change the terms & conditions without prior notice to you in relation to future sales and prospects.
2. Site Content and Disclaiming Policy:
1. The company, its employees or representatives shall not be liable for damages or bodily harm arising out of, or in connection with, the improper use of our equipment. This comprehensive limitation of liability applies to any damage sustained, including compensation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, death or personal injury resulting from the buyer's negligence or improper use of the equipment. Furthermore, the company absolves itself of any liability relating to the consumption of use of the products resulting from processing.
2. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the website, or the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. This website and the descriptions of products herein may be updated or revised at any time, and may contain typographical or technical inaccuracies to the full extent permissible by applicable law. In no event will The company be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages of any nature arising directly or indirectly in connection with, or as a result of, the use of this website by any party.
3. Prices and Payment
1. All prices are in € Euros unless otherwise stated.
2. Different methods of payment will be made available to the customers, however the company reserves the right to alter the payment methods, reject payments and in such cases full refund will be provided to the customers.
3. Depending on the method of payment, different delivery options and restrictions will be applicable. Please refer to the delivery section.
4. The buyer will be responsible for any Bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers and Western Union payments. (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee). We may bill you if we are required to pay transfer fees incurred at your end.
5. The Company reserves the right to change its prices from time-to-time. All reasonable efforts will be made to update the website of any price changes as they occur. The prices will not be altered once we have received and accepted the customer's order. The price of the products does not include delivery which should be stated separately.
6. Goods will be delivered only after cleared funds are received for the order.
7. VAT number. Required for all EU Companies, We won't be held responsible for the return of the VAT amount if the field is not filled up.
1. Different methods of delivery will be made available to the customer.
a. If purchase is made by credit card, delivery of items is only possible through courier services which use a tracking system and require a signature upon delivery.
b. If shipping address is different from client"s address registered on our website, delivery of items is only possible through courier services as mentioned above.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver the product as soon as possible after your payment has been received, should there be any unforeseen circumstances or delays the company will advise the client.
3. The Company can not be held responsible for any delays or loss in transportation or due to strikes, fires, floods, storms, war, insurrection, riots, any government regulations, order, act or instruction, or any other circumstances beyond The Company’s reasonable control. Should a loss in transportation occur the company will activate a claim file on your behalf to request reimbursement.
4. FOREIGN SHIPMENT - In the event a sale involves foreign shipment, The Company will not be held liable for importing restrictions which could apply. Should importing restrictions apply (from our experience these rarely happen on a world wide basis) the item can be returned to the company for a full refund, excluding delivery costs.
5. INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND FEES - Customers outside of the European Union, are responsible for all import duties and/or customs charges levied by the receiving country on their consignment. We have no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance; please check with your local customs office as to what charges may apply before completing your order
6. If the destination within your country is not part of the main continent (eg islands), pallets will only be possible to ship door-airport or door-cargo freight. If you do not find your country listed or you want to be sure regarding the service available to your address, before concluding your online purchase please e-mail us and we will try to find some other means of transport for your merchandise.
5. Returned Goods
Should the customer not be satisfied with the purchased item, goods may be returned for a credit within fourteen (14) days after receipt and must be accompanied by our invoice and date of purchase. It is the customer’s obligation to preserve goods in good condition. The consumer would bear the cost of returning the goods in such a case and an additional 15% charge for restocking.
1. All products provided by The Company are warranted free from defects for 24 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty excludes all items that are not manufactured by the company such as taps, valves, brass connections, rubber gasket, thermometers etc. and which due to normal wear and tear have a shorter life expectancy.
2. This warranty does not apply to any defects in the goods arising due to circumstances within reason such as improper use of items or not respecting distillation guidelines and procedures and The Company holds the sole right to pass judgement and take action in any such scenario.
3. Allegedly defective or damaged goods must be returned to the company with full proof.
4. Weights, measurements and images for Destilarias Eau-de-Vie products are merely referential. As our products are manufactured by hand in some cases the actual merchandise may differ slightly from that presented on our site. We stand by the superior workmanship of our products and will not consider offering discounts on account of slight variations of this kind.
All trade marks, product names, references, company names, logos, designs contained within this site are the property of Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda or their respective owners and are fully acknowledged as such. No trademarks, information, or images provided on this site may be used, reproduced or distributed without explicit written permission of Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda
All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, image clips (and the compilation, assembly and arrangement thereof) is the property of Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda and is protected by Portuguese and international copyright laws. None of this material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda or its representative.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of these Copyright laws by the User or any other user on behalf of the User, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees.
9. Applicable Law
This site is created and controlled by Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda in Portugal. Accordingly the laws of Portugal govern this disclaimer, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principals of conflicts of laws; the Courts of Portugal will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. Any question or dispute arising from or relating to this contract of sale or purchase shall be settled in the Civil Court of the District of Valença do Minho with express waiver of any other. Destilarias Eau-de-vie - Iberian Coppers Lda reserves the right to makes changes to this site and any disclaimer or terms and conditions contained herein at any time.