15 L Water Sealing Copper Still Prime Kit
Prime Kit contains:
Premium Model manufactured with:
- Lid and copper pot with water sealing technique;
- Copper sieve plate (around 20mm height from floor level);
- Copper refining lentil and extension pipe (when lentil is in use);
- Condensing recipient equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
- Brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
- All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
- Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labor and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
- We stand out because you can be assured that our products, as well as the materials we use in the manufacturing process are completely safe, tested, certified and lead free;
- These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
This product is crafted by hand and as such real dimensions and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here. The copper thickness stated refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 1.3 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 10.4 Kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 840mm x 800mm x 380mm