This is ideal for beginners who would like to experiment with steam distillation.
* Iberian Coppers S.A. is proud of our standard line of products, a range of products that can compete with market values, without compromising on quality or safety;
* Our standard products are high quality and completely hand made and unique. Many similar models can be found in the markets but we stand out because all our materials are tested and 100% lead free;
* There are brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapours;
* The extension pipe is provided to compensate for the increased height of the column. It should be connected between the swan neck piping and the condensing recipient.;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors, same procedure between the swan neck and the condenser. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||530 mm x 480 mm x 210 mm|
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.