Complete Set Includes:
* copper pan with approx. 6 litre capacity
* copper lid which acts as a vapour chamber
* interior copper sieve plate for steam distillation process
* copper bucket with condensing coil equipped with water inlet and outlet tube
* 1200 W “Made In Germany” electric plate with an infinitively variable temperature regulator 110/220 V - CE mark of approval
* copper cup
* rubber seals/gaskets
* black metal structure with screw handle to tighten lid
* wood base
By default the electric plates are set to 220 V, please set to the correct voltage for your country. Use the voltage selector on the underside of the electric plate to set the voltage to 110 V if required.
The CE mark indicates conformity with legal directives of the European Union (EU) with regard to safety, health, environment and consumer protection.
For still with thermometer applied in vapour chamber please see item 5871.1e.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||500 mm x 640 mm x 260 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.