Like the other models this still is assembled on a wood base and comes complete with an alcohol wick burner so no additional hardware is required. This model also comes with a rapid locking/unlocking system between the swan neck lid and the condensing recipient.
Complete Set Includes:
* copper pot
* copper swan neck lid (concave shape)
* rapid brass locking/unlocking attachment between swan neck lid and condensing recipient
* copper water recipient with condensing coil
* water inlet and outlet tubing on condensing recipient
* copper wick alcohol lamp
* copper cup
* wood base
* stainless steel 25 mm (1") thermometer with copper thermo well - perfectly adapted to the size of the alembic with a 1% Accuracy margin - Celsius reading
For a small distilling unit with electric plate, please see article 4190.1e
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||480 mm x 350 mm x 180 mm|
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.