300 L Water Sealing Alembic Still System, Refining Lentil & Metal Axle
Premium Model manufactured with:
* Lid and copper pot with water sealing technique;
* Copper sieve plate (around 20mm height from floor level);
* Copper refining lentil and extension pipe (when lentil is in use);
* Condensing recipient equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
* Brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
* Metal support with adjustable height level and axle;
* All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
* Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labor and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 300 L
- 1.5 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 88.4 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 1930 mm x 1740 mm x 1300 mm