* All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
* Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
* There are brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapours;
* The condensing recipient is equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom of the condensing recipient and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
* Brass solders are used instead of copper or phosphorous alloy solders;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||1000 mm x 1150 mm x 560 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.