Starter Kit contains:
* 5 L Traditional Alquitar Distiller Still Premium
* Spring Thermometer Welded to Head, Celsius & Fahrenheit Reading
* All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
* The 3 body parts can be used for both steam and simple distillation, just by removing the sieve tray in the middle.
* Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
* Brass solders are used instead of copper or phosphorous alloy solders;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||400mm x 255mm x 205mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.