Starter Kit contains:
* 1 L Riveted Alembic Still Starter Kit
* Glass liquid thermometer, soldered to swan neck.
* Iberian Coppers S.A. is proud of our standard line of products, a range of products that can compete with market values, without compromising on quality or safety;
* Our standard products are high quality and completely hand made and unique. Many similar models can be found in the markets but we stand out because all our materials are tested and 100% lead free;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors, same procedure between the swan neck and the condenser. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||290 mm x 340 mm x 145 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.