You may distill directly on the wood base with the alcohol burner instead of placing it on a stove burner.
Ideal to place anywhere in your home due to its graceful design. Why not make a fresh batch of whiskey while entertaining friends. Distillation will take approximately half an hour depending on what is being distilled.
Complete Set Includes:
* copper pot
* copper swan neck lid (whiskey shape)
* rapid brass locking/unlocking attachment between swan neck lid and condensing recipient
* copper water recipient with condensing coil
* water inlet and outlet tubing on condensing recipient
* copper wick alcohol lamp
* copper cup
* wood base
* stainless steel 25 mm (1”) thermometer with copper thermo well - perfectly adapted to the size of the alembic with a 1% Accuracy margin - celsius reading
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||410 mm x 310 mm x 140 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.