5 L Essential Oil Copper Alembic Still Prime Kit
Prime Kit contains:
- All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
- Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
- There are brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapours;
- The extension pipe is provided to compensate for the increased height of the column. It should be connected between the swan neck piping and the condensing recipient.;
- The column is attached to the pot with a metallic axle;
- The pot includes a draining pipe and a brass stopper;
- The condensing recipient is equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom of the condensing recipient and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
- Certified by CE;
- Brass solders are used instead of copper or phosphorous alloy solders;
- These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 0.9 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 650mm x 510mm x 220mm