30 L Essential Oil Copper Alembic Still Prime Kit
The 30 L Essential Oil Alembic Prime Kit includes the most versatile copper still, the split top rotating column. It can be used to make steam distillation to collect both Essential Oils and Hydrosols. By removing the column it allows you to do hydrodistillation. Perfect to all kind of organic material.
Calculate Shipping Cost
Shipping: 45.36 €Tax excl.
to Portugal via NACEX
Prime Kit contains:
- All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
- Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become hand crafted master pieces;
- There are brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapours;
- The extension pipe is provided to compensate for the increased height of the column. It should be connected between the swan neck piping and the condensing recipient.;
- The column is attached to the pot with a metallic axle;
- The pot includes a draining pipe and a brass stopper;
- The condensing recipient is equipped with a water inlet tube located at the bottom of the condensing recipient and an outlet tube at the top where the water exits;
- Certified by CE;
- Brass solders are used instead of copper or phosphorous alloy solders;
- These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 1.1 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 9.5 Kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 940mm x 790mm x 420mm