2,75 L Distillling Appliance Premium, Thermometer & Electric Plate
Complete Set Includes:
* copper pan with approx. 2,75 litre capacity
* copper lid which acts as a vapour chamber
* copper bucket with condensing coil equipped with water inlet and outlet tube
* copper cup
* 500 W "Made in Germany" electric plate with an infinitively variable temperature regulator 110/220 V - CE mark of approval
* rubber seals/gaskets
* black metal structure with screw handle to tighten lid
* wood base
By default the electric plates are set to 220 V, please set to the correct voltage for your country. Use the voltage selector on the side of the electric plate to set the voltage to 110 V if required.
The CE mark indicates conformity with legal directives of the European Union (EU) with regard to safety, health, environment and consumer protection.
This appliance includes a 0-110º C glass Mercury Free thermometer which is placed on the lid with a silicone rubber bung. It is important to have an accurate temperature reading while distilling.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
- 2.75 L
- 0.9 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 4.7 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 420 mm x 490 mm x 210 mm