2,75 L Distilling Appliance, Thermometer & Alcohol Burner
Complete Set Includes:
* copper pan with approx. 2,75 litre capacity
* copper lid which acts as a vapour chamber
* copper bucket with condensing coil equipped with water inlet and outlet tube
* copper wick alcohol lamp
* copper cup
* rubber seals/gaskets
* black metal structure with screw handle to tighten lid
* wood base
This appliance includes a 0-110º C glass Mercury Free thermometer which is placed on the lid with a silicone rubber bung. It is important to have an accurate temperature reading while distilling.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
- 2.75 L
- 0.6 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 4.4 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 420 mm x 490 mm x 210 mm