2,5 L Distilling Appliance Premium & Electric Plate
By placing the dry or fresh organics in the copper sieve tray and running a batch of eau-de-vie through this alembic you can make you very own liqueurs. You may also obtain essential oils from this alembic through steam distillation as the organic material does not come in direct contact with the water in the pot but is distilled with steam. An interesting feature of this distilling appliance is the conical vapour chamber that due to its shape allows for some reflux of condensate and purification of the alcoholic vapours. You may also fill this vapour chamber to the top with dry organics as a small interior sieve plate situated at the top of the vapour chamber keeps any particles from entering and clogging the piping.
Complete Set Includes:
- Copper pot with approx. 2.5 litre capacity
- Conical copper lid which acts as a vapour chamber
- Interior copper sieve plate for steam distillation process
- Copper bucket with condensing coil equipped with water inlet and outlet tube
- 500 W electric plate made in Germany with an infinitively variable temperature regulator 110/220 V - CE mark of approval
- Copper cup
- Rubber seals/gaskets
- Black metal structure with side clamps to tighten lid
- Wood base
For still with thermometer applied in vapour chamber please see item 5873.1.
By default the electric plates are set to 220 V, please set to the correct voltage for your country. Use the voltage selector on the side of the electric plate to set the voltage to 110 V if required.
The CE symbol indicates conformity with legal directives of the European Union (EU) with regard to safety, health, environment and consumer protection.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
- 2.5 L
- 0.9 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 4.3 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 460 mm x 350 mm x 210 mm