Premium Model manufactured with:
* 200 L Heating copper pot with soldered draining pipe and brass stopper;
* Brass locking / unlocking unions between with lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
* Onion shaped pre-heater 100 L pot complete with wine level indicator (acrylic tube), brass tap and connector;
* Condensing recipient with a very tightly coiled tubing (condensing coil longer than in other alembics), water inlet and outlet and an inverted funnel lid (decorative);
* All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
* Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become handcrafted master pieces;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||1605 mm x 1725 mm x 650 mm|
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.