20 L Charentais Copper Alembic Still Premium & Gas Burner
Premium Model manufactured with:
- Heating copper pot with soldered draining pipe and brass stopper;
- Brass locking / unlocking unions between with lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapors;
- Onion shaped pre-heater pot complete with wine level indicator (acrylic tube), brass tap and connector;
- Condensing recipient with a very tightly coiled tubing (condensing coil longer than in other alembics), water inlet and outlet and an inverted funnel lid (decorative);
- 2 metal stands and cast iron gas burner (Butane/Propane) where the main distilling pot is placed;
- Copper parrot spout;
- All the Premium units have the identifying Al-Ambiq® plaque;
- Thicker copper sheets that require more manual labour and as a result become handcrafted master pieces;
- We stand out because you can be assured that our products, as well as the materials we use in the manufacturing process are completely safe, tested, certified and lead free;
- These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapors. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling?
- 20 L
- 1.1 mm
- Varnish Treatment
- Copper & Brass Handles
- 17.8 kg
- Height x Length x Width (mm)
- 1020 mm x 1130 mm x 540 mm