This “Charentais” alembic still unit includes:
* heating tank with soldered draining pipe and brass stopper
* swan neck lid with brass connector
* onion shaped pre-heater pot complete with wine level indicator (acrylic tube),brass tap and connector
* condensing recipient with a very tightly coiled tubing (condensing coil longer than in other alembics) water inlet and outlet and an inverted funnel lid (decorative)
* 2 metal stands and 1200W “Made in Germany” Electric Hotplate with 110/220 Voltage selection switch – CE Mark, where the main distilling pot is placed.
* rubber gaskets for brass connectors
* copper parrot spout
By default the electric plates are set to 220V, please set to the correct voltage for your country. Use the voltage selector on the underside of the electric plate to set the voltage to 110V if required.
The CE mark indicates conformity with legal directives of the European Union (EU) with regard to safety, health, environment and consumer protection.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||1020 mm x 1130 mm x 540 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions, colors, shapes, weights and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.