Comes complete with:
* double boiler
* hood with swan neck
* condensing recipient
* quick release brass couplings between the hood and swan neck and between the swan neck and condensing recipient
* discharge pipe for the internal chamber
* two screw-on brass plugs for the external chamber one topside for filling up with water and the other near the base for discharging water.
* pressure release tube for the release of excessive pressure
* side handles on the hood for easy removal
Fill up the external chamber up to ¾ of its capacity with water, water level should be checked after each distillation to be sure the alembic will not run dry.
Treatment: A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.
Wish to read more on distilling.
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
|Height x Length x Width (mm)||1930 mm x 2030 mm x 1190 mm|
This product is handmade and as such real dimensions and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.
The copper thickness refers to the copper sheet used in the manufacturing of the alembic.
The accessories listed here will help you to get the best out of your alembic and also to assist you with your distillation process.
If you order the items simultaneously on a single shipment, you will benefit from a substantial reduction of shipping charges.